From the leading Veeam Service Provider UAE:
Veeam Cloud Connect provides a fully integrated, fast and secure way to backup, replicate and restore from the cloud. CloudHPT, a Veeam Cloud Partner based in the UAE is happy to make this service available to customers all over the GCC.
Our Veeam Cloud Connect Service backup and disaster recovery services are based out of the UAE and can be installed and managed from the end user interface.
Veeam Cloud Connect Backup for the GCC overview
- Hosted off-site backups: Get backups off-site to a hosted cloud repository based in the UAEs best Datacenters through a secure SSL connection with no additional Veeam licensing required
- Complete visibility and control: Access and recover data in hosted backup repositories directly from the backup console; track cloud repository consumption and receive reminders for hosted storage renewals
- A modern backup architecture: Leverage Veeam’s modern backup technology, including backup copy jobs with built-in WAN acceleration, forever incremental backups, GFS (grandfather-father-son) retention policies and more - all built into one product
- End-to-end encryption: Customers can rest easy by encrypting data at source (before it leaves your network perimeter), in flight and at rest, without negatively impacting the data reduction ratios of built-in compression and WAN acceleration.
- All services are supported 24x7 from our NOC based in Dubai, UAE.
Veeam Cloud Connect Disaster Recovery for the GCC overview
A cloud host for DR with CPU, RAM, storage and networking resource allocation from the UAEs fist Cisco Powered Cloud Provider .
- Full-site failover to a remote DR site from anywhere with just a few clicks through a secure web portal, and partial-site failover to switch over instantly to selected VM replicas only
- Full and partial failback to restore normal business operations
- Built-in network extension appliances to simplify networking complexity and preserve communication with and between running VMs, regardless of the physical location
- 1-click failover orchestration for quick execution and site failover testing for failover simulation, without disrupting production workloads
- Single-port connectivity via a secure, reliable TLS/SSL (Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer) connection to a service provider with traffic encryption
- Multiple traffic-reduction technologies, including built-in WAN acceleration and replica seeding.